[Ipopt] IPOPT and PARDISO

Johan Åkesson johan.akesson at control.lth.se
Wed Jun 24 06:38:42 EDT 2009

On Jun 24, 2009, at 11:45 AM, Stefan Vigerske wrote:

> Hi,
>
>>> As a side note, we will be shipping binaries of IPOPT compiled with
>>> MUMPS för Windows (mingw) which may be of some general interest. I
>>> had
>>> a look at the binaries distributions of IPOPT available, but I did
>>> not
>>> find MinGW amongst the provided alternatives.
>
> Do you mean you need gcc-compiled libraries for Windows? Or which
> compiler you want to use in mingw?
> There are some for use with Intel and MS compilers.

I mean gcc-compiled binaries. The tools included in the JModelica
platform compile Modelica code into C-code, which in turn is  compiled
into an executable or shared object file. In order to provide a
somewhat convenient packaging of the platform we intend to bundle a
compiled version of IPOPT (with MUMPS), MinGW+gcc etc. Requiring users
set up this environment and compile IPOPT on their own would probably
reduce the number of users quite a lot. Any input for how to do this
in a good way would be most welcome.

/Johan