[Ipopt] Showing Hessian in optimal solution

Jelmer Ypma j.ypma at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Jun 22 17:47:09 EDT 2009

Dear all,

I'm solving a problem using the C++ interface to Ipopt, which works
perfectly fine, so thanks a lot for making Ipopt publicly available!

Is it possible to show the values of the Hessian in the optimal
solution? I'm guessing the Hessian (or its approximation) is available
somewhere, maybe in ip_data or ip_cq (Calculated Qunatities), so you
can print it in finalize_solution. However, I wasn't able to figure
out the specifics from the mailinglist archive or from looking at the
Ipopt source code.

Thanks very much in advance,
Jelmer