[Ipopt] After compiling Ipopt with Cygwin "make test" fails

Johannes Vonk johannesvonk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 15:36:16 EDT 2009

Thanks for the answers! You were right, Mumps has not been compiled.
Now I am trying to get gfortran to work following this instructions:
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GFortranBinariesCygwin. The command gfc --version
works.
But cygwin does not use gfortran, apparently I have to tell cygwin how to
use gfortran?

Thanks,
Johannes