[Ipopt] Error during debug

Krish Krishnan rkrishnan8216 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 00:05:27 EDT 2009

Hi:
I am on a new project using IpOpt.  This is on a windows platform, using MUMPS.  When I am in Microsoft Visual C++ debug mode, I get the following runtime error from the fortran runtime libraries (I used the Intel compiler is association with MSVC)

forrtl: severe(38) error during write, unit 0, file CONOUT$.

When I compile and run under "release" or non debug mode, this error vanishes and I get very nice and expected results.

Would someone be able to help me understand.  Naturally, I am suspicious of any code that will not run in both modes.

Krish