[Ipopt] mxIsLogicalScalar

D'Amato, Fernando (GE, Research) damato at crd.ge.com
Fri Jul 17 15:52:33 EDT 2009

I am installing the matlab interface for ipopt and getting the following
error when doing "make install"

 -o callbackfunctions.o -c callbackfunctions.cpp
callbackfunctions.cpp: In member function `bool
CallbackFunctions::iterCallback(int, double, const mxArray*&) const':
callbackfunctions.cpp:404: error: `mxIsLogicalScalar' was not declared
in this scope
callbackfunctions.cpp:404: warning: unused variable 'mxIsLogicalScalar'
make: *** [callbackfunctions.o] Error 1

I am using Ipopt 3.6.0, gcc 3.4.6, matlab 7.2 on a linux 64-bit
platform.

Does anyone  know how to solve this issue?
Thanks
fernando