[Ipopt] re-use AmplTNLP

Ali Baharev ali.baharev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 06:29:50 EDT 2009

Dear Stefan,

Thank you for the response.

>> OK, i changed the LibraryHandler.h header to just define:
>>
>> #define ERROR_LOADLIB
>>   typedef void *soHandle_t;
>
> Do you know which effect this change has?

I have absolutely no idea. I don't need shared libraries, and i was
trying to get rid of them.

>> This warning is also gone but the immediate segmentation fault on
>> program start up remained when building with -static.
>
> Did you just add -static to the LDFLAGS, or configured with
> --enable-static ?

Well... i used --disable-shared and added -static. I didn't know about
--enable-static.

> You should be able to disable the LinearSolverLoader by specifying
> --disable-linear-solver-loader at the command line.

OK, i will re-build everything with these flags.

>> - What is causing the segmentation fault when building with -static flag?
>
> Can you try a debug build? Does it gives the same warnings?

I will give it a try.

I will let you know about the results.

Thanks,

Ali