[Ipopt] MUMPS + Intel Fortran + Visual C++

Krish Krishnan rkrishnan8216 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 02:28:53 EDT 2009

Hi All:

Sorry for repeating myself.  I have tried compiling Ipopt in Windows using both gcc and gnu fortran in the first case and msvc and ifort in the second case.  There are no problems with the gnu compilation.  But in the ifort compilation, the compiler throws out warning #5117 : Bad # preprocessor line at every preprocessor directive.  The compilation fails. Is there some change to the compiler options that I have to make?  Has anyone compiled the latest version of Ipopt using Mumps and ifort and msvc?

TIA
Krish