[Ipopt] Strange problem in building 3.5.4

Robinson, Melvin D melvin.robinson at mavs.uta.edu
Fri Jan 30 05:43:40 EST 2009

config.log gives me some interesting output when trying to find lblas:

configure:28066: checking whether -lblas has BLAS
configure:28334: g++ -o conftest -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DNDEBUG -Wimplicit -Wparentheses -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wconversion -Wno-unknown-pragmas     conftest.cc -lblas  >&5
Undefined symbols:
  "___gxx_personality_v0", referenced from:
      ___gxx_personality_v0$non_lazy_ptr in ccAkg9jE.o
ld: symbol(s) not found

I looked into this a little more and my compiler output is:
Justin:Ipopt melrobin$ g++ -v
Using built-in specs.
Target: powerpc-apple-darwin9.4.0
Configured with: ../gcc-4.4-20080801/configure --enable-languages=fortran,c++
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.4.0 20080801 (experimental) (GCC)

It seems like I might have some things screwed up with my compiler, right?  I do not think that the target should be powerpc-apple-darwin9.4.0.  This will give me the room to troubleshoot a little more.