[Ipopt] Building IPOPT on MAC using Intel MKL

Simeon Nifos archwndas at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 17 19:51:34 EST 2009

Dear Andreas,
I forgot to mention that I do not have gfortran installed in my system
as it was not available on the Fink-commander and the configuration
script is using ifort compiler.

I just found a gfortran package for MAC installed it and Ipopt was
build fine using the first configure command.

What happens however, if somebody doesn't have gfortran installed?

Best,
Simeon.