[Ipopt] Is there anyone using Ipopt for optimal reactive research?

lqc234 lqc234 at 126.com
Wed Aug 26 23:12:31 EDT 2009

Hi,everyone!
I have studied the optimal reactive of electric power system with Ipopt recently. I have solved a five nodes problem using Ipopt and the result is very good. Now I want to make use of Ipopt in a large scale optimal reactive problem, such as several thousands nodes in it. But I can't find an appropriate example for my research and testing of Ipopt.Is there anyone using Ipopt for optimal reactive research? I would very appreciate for your suggestions!

Best Regards,

LiLeQi