[Ipopt] Compiling error

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Mon Apr 27 18:00:22 EDT 2009

Hi Ismael,

These are missing Fortran runtime library symbols.  The strange thing is
that the command line (g++ ...) does not include link flags for a Fortran
runtime library.   Please make sure that you have a Fortran compiler
matching your g++ and gcc installed, and that there are no error messages
related to the Fortran compiler or the detection of the Fortran runtime
libraries in the configure output.

Somewhere you should have something like

checking for Fortran libraries of gfortran... -L/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.2 -L/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.2/../../.. -lgfortranbegin -lgfortran -lm -lgcc_s

Hope this helps,

Andreas