[Ipopt] Ipopt stable/3.5 and release/3.5.0 created

Xiaoming Yu xiaoming.yu at mscsoftware.com
Thu Sep 11 18:21:39 EDT 2008

Hi Andreas :

On IBM pSeries AIX 5.3, I am trying to build Ipopt-3.4.1 and have a
compiler error (when I type make)

mkdir .libs/libipopt.lax/libLinearSolverLoader.a
(cd .libs/libipopt.lax/libLinearSolverLoader.a && ar x
/local/data/xmy/ipnew/Ipopt/src/Interfaces/../contrib/LinearSolverLoader
/.libs/libLinearSolverLoader.a)
rm -fr .libs/libipopt.lax/libcoinhsl.a
mkdir .libs/libipopt.lax/libcoinhsl.a
(cd .libs/libipopt.lax/libcoinhsl.a && ar x
/local/data/xmy/ipnew/Ipopt/src/Interfaces/../../../ThirdParty/HSL/.libs
/libcoinhsl.a)
ar: 0707-108 File
/local/data/xmy/ipnew/Ipopt/src/Interfaces/../../../ThirdParty/HSL/.libs
/libcoinhsl.a is not an archive file.
make: The error code from the last command is 1.

Stop.
make: The error code from the last command is 1.

Thanks,

Xiaoming