[Ipopt] HS67

Frederic DELBOS frederic.delbos at ifp.fr
Mon Oct 20 04:20:22 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have a version of IPOPT and CuteR installed on Linux. I've tried
to solve the HS problems with IPOPT. All the HS problems have
been solved (using the command "sdipo HS##") except HS67 where
IPOPT is stucked with the following outputs :

    "
    Problem name: HS67

     Double precision version will be formed.

     The objective function uses        1 nonlinear group

     There are       14 nonlinear inequality constraints

     There are        3 variables bounded from below and above

    This program contains Ipopt, a library for large-scale nonlinear
optimization.
     Ipopt is released as open source code under the Common Public
License (CPL).
         For more information visit http://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt

    This is Ipopt version 3.5.4, running with linear solver ma27.
    "
Is it a known problem ? Thanks in advance for your help.
F. Delbos

Ce message (et toutes ses pièces jointes éventuelles) est confidentiel et établi à l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme à sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse. L'IFP décline toute responsabilité au titre de ce message.

This message and any attachments (the message) are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. IFP should not be liable for this message.

Visitez notre site Web / Visit our web site : http://www.ifp.fr