[Ipopt] #78: I cannot install the IPOPT correctly

Peter Carbonetto pcarbo at cs.ubc.ca
Sat May 31 11:05:23 EDT 2008

> I was trying to link interface the IPOPT to matlab, my matlab version is
> 7.6 R2008a. and now ,I have make regular installation of IPOPT working,
> and did some extra steps mentioned in How to install and use the MATLAB
> interface for IPOPT written by Peter Carbonettot

Did you follow the installation instructions for the Matlab interface?
https://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt/wiki/MatlabInterface

After building the IPOPT libraries, it looks like you need to edit the
Makefile for the Matlab interface so that the compiler knows to look in
the Matlab directory for the missing C++ header files.

Peter Carbonetto
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Computer Science
University of British Columbia