[Ipopt] Debug version of Ipopt

Brad Bell bradbell at seanet.com
Sat May 31 10:20:25 EDT 2008

How does one configure Ipopt for debugging ?

 I compile my program with debugging, but when I try to run my Ipopt
program in the gdb debugger, I get the following message:

(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/bradbell/Ipopt_CppAD/cpp_example

warning: Missing the separate debug info file:
/usr/lib/debug/.build-id/ac/2eeb206486bb7315d6ac4cd64de0cb50838ff6.debug

/home/bradbell/Ipopt_CppAD/cpp_example: error while loading shared
libraries: libipopt.so.0:

Program exited with code 0177.
(gdb)