[Ipopt] [Coin-discuss] Trouble with C interface: glibc memory corruption error

John Pye john.pye at anu.edu.au
Thu May 29 02:40:33 EDT 2008

Hi all

Looks like my problem here was relating to a silly mistake where I had
set the number of optimisation variables 'n' to less than the number of
constraints 'm'. Perhaps there should be an assertion somewhere in the
IPOPT code to prevent this (or perhaps there already is, but I didn't
manage to turn it on :-)

Thanks all for the suggestions.

Cheers
JP