[Ipopt] Ipopt Digest, Vol 38, Issue 8

Carl Laird carl.d.laird at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 08:49:39 EST 2008

Hi,

I encourage the use of a modeling language (like AMPL or GAMS),
especially for initial prototyping of your formulation. You won't have
to provide derivatives (the language libraries will do that for you).
As well, there are extensive examples for both these languages to help
in problem formulation.

Cheers,

Carl.