[Ipopt] Using ipopt with PARDISO

Olaf.Schenk at unibas.ch Olaf.Schenk at unibas.ch
Thu Aug 21 02:35:42 EDT 2008

Hi Renata,

> So the lapack library was missing. I thought the command "./get.Lapack"
> was sufficient to install the Lapack necessary subroutines but I was
> wrong.

If possible use the optimized LAPACK and BLAS routines (e.g. AMD ACML,
Intel's MKL, or Goto's BLAS) in connection with MUMPS or PARDISO, but
do not use the BLAS and LAPACK routines that you can get with the
./get.Lapack script.

In general, you will see an IPOPT acceleration of a factor 2 to 10 by
switching to optimized BLAS.

Olaf