[Ipopt] Configuring cygwin for MSVC and Intel Fortran

Nandini Chakravorti nchakravorti at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 06:52:14 EDT 2008

Thanks Stefan. One more question - while running the configuration script I
get the following error

$ ./configure -enable-doscompile=msvc
./configure: line 20: $'\r': command not found
./configure: line 28: syntax error near unexpected token `elif'
./configure: line 28: `elif test -n "${BASH_VERSION+set}" && (set -o posix)
>/de
'/null 2>&1; then

-- Nandini