[Coin-ipopt] warm starting / trunk

matteo tesser matteo.tesser at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 15:56:28 EDT 2007

Hi,
I'm trying to use the warm starting capabilities available with the trunk
version of Ipopt (I tried the revision 1035 and the last one).

but, when using the trunk versions (without using warmstarting), my ampl
script crashes:

the crash is is produced in the following way: a fist call to solve is made
then ampl crashes in some varibale assignemnt.

This does not happen with the version 3.3.2. There is some stabler version
where to try warm starting features? or there is some way to help
to debug this issue?

Thank you,
Matteo