[Coin-ipopt] Is Ipopt + MUMPS thread safe?

Javier Pedrido javierpedrido at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 15:17:11 EDT 2007

Andreas,  Damien,

It works fine when using the HSL solver (it's a pity I cannot use it). I
won't be solving very large NLPs and won't have lots of users solving the
NLPs concurrently, so serializing the solving code does the trick for me (I
just don't want the java app. server to die). Maybe some comment about this
limitation can be added to the Ipopt documentation.

Best regards,
Javier