[Coin-ipopt] problem with building IPOPT under Cgywin

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Thu Oct 4 09:59:00 EDT 2007

Hi Maya,

The last time I tried, I had no trouble building Ipopt on Cygwin.  To find
out what is going on I suggest the following:

1. Start all over again ;-)  (delete what you have and get the sources
    again)
2. Follow the installation instructions; if you make a mistake, start over
    again.
3. If the problem still exists, please open a ticket at the Ipopt trac
    page.  Make sure you include all information that will be necessary to
    recreate your problem, i.e., where did you get the Ipopt code, which
    commands did you execute to compile Ipopt.  Attach the Ipopt/config.log
    file (not the one in the directory where you types configure, but from
    the Ipopt subdirectory), and also include some output of make that
    shows the error that you see.