[Coin-ipopt] NEET HELP WITH VISUAL SOLUTION FILE

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Mon Nov 26 14:36:25 EST 2007

Hi,

> Everything is working fine, except the fortran executable generation.
>
> I believe there is something I am not configuring correctly on the
> vcproj file. One can see it on the Buillog.html file

Look like the references in the ipopt-library are not found. Maybe you
can try to move the Ipopt.lib more to the front in your link line, i.e.,
in front of the other libs. This sometimes help in linux with static libs.

And, do you need the fortran example to compile?

Stefan Vigerske
Humboldt University Berlin, Numerical Mathematics
http://www.math.hu-berlin.de/~stefan