[Coin-ipopt] MUMPS 'independent' package for use with IPOPT

Damien Hocking damien at khubla.com
Wed Nov 21 21:57:32 EST 2007

Well, I did the original work, and I suppose Andreas is responsible for
IPOPT.  I'm willing to help out, although I'm a SCons person rather than
a make person.  I'm sure there's enough people or tutorials out there
that it could be made to work.  I'll ask the MUMPS devs if anyone has
done a MUMPS rpm already, that would speed things up.

Damien

PS Nice to see a fellow Aussie on the list...