[Coin-ipopt] Fortran Code of IPOPT

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Mon Nov 12 17:13:40 EST 2007

Hi Eduardo

The Fortran version of Ipopt is not longer actively maintained and not
available via subversion (e.g., TortoiseSVN).

If you really wanted to, you can still download the source code for the
old Fortran version of Ipopt as tarball, from

http://www.coin-or.org/download/source/Ipopt-Fortran/

However, unless you have good reasons, you probably would want to use the
new C++ version of Ipopt.  The Ipopt documentation includes instructions
on how to install and use it on MS-Windows, see, e.g.,

http://www.coin-or.org/Ipopt/documentation/node20.html

Both Ipopt versions come with Fortran examples.

I hope this helps.

Andreas