[Coin-ipopt] Hessian of the constraints

Dime Vitanovski vitanovski at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 04:42:56 EST 2007

Hi again,

one more question,

my constraints looks like this:  x0*x0 + x1*x1 + x2*x2 + x3*x3 = 1 and x0*x4 + x1*x5 + x2*x6 + x3*x7 = 0

So my Jacobian looks like :     2*x0, 2*x1, 2*x2,2*x3,   0,   0,  0 , 0; 1.constraint
                                            x4,    x5,     x6,   x7,  x0, x1, x2, x3; 2.constraint

and thé Hessian:                  2, 2, 2, 2;  for the 1.constraint
                                        1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1; for the second constraint

My question is, should I add the hessian for the second constraint to the hessian matrix, because the values for the second constraint are 1?
so the only thing that left is the lambda[1]

Thanks,
dimevit