[Coin-ipopt] How to choose objective functions from multi-objective functions

Claudia D'Ambrosio cdambrosio at deis.unibo.it
Tue May 22 04:35:38 EDT 2007

Hi Rui,
I think that what Rodrigo suggested is OK with Ipopt.
Otherwise, what I usually do is defining the
problem with both the objective functions using
the "problem" keyword, then switch between the
two objective functions using the "drop" and
"restore" keywords ("restore" to resume a dropped
objective function). I'm sure this trick is OK with Ipopt.
Regards,
Claudia