[Coin-ipopt] How to choose objective functions from multi-objective functions

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Mon May 21 19:32:31 EDT 2007

Hi Rui,

I think that we wrote the AMPL interface in Ipopt so that it complains (in
the way you describe) when there are more than one objective functions in
the model.   Maybe the trick that Michal mentioned already does the trick
for you.

If not, please submit a ticket at the Ipopt trac page and attach the AMPL
model that give you trouble.

Thanks,

Andreas