[Coin-ipopt] How can I get the IPOPT.exe

woaiquanzhongguo woaiquanzhongguo at 163.com
Sun Mar 18 10:37:07 EDT 2007

Dear Sir,
     I want to install ipopt using Visual Studio on Windows.I have successfully built the seven projects in the folder VisualStudio_dotNET with just some warning messages when building Ipopt and ScalableProblems projects.The warning messages are as follows:
 IPOPT warning:
IpUtils.cpp(44) : warning C4800: 'int' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
IpStdFInterface.c(209) : warning C4311: 'type cast' : pointer truncation from 'void *' to 'fptr'
IpStdFInterface.c(244) : warning C4312: 'type cast' : conversion from 'fptr' to 'FUserData *' of greater size
ScalableProblems warning:
LINK : warning LNK4199: /DELAYLOAD:OleAcc.dll ignored; no imports found from OleAcc.dll
Could you give me some advice to eliminate the warning messages above?
Furthermore,I didn't find the IPOPT.exe file and just find the executable files of five example projects.  How can I get the IPOPT.exe file?  By the way,I want to use IPOPT through AMPL while AMPL need to use the IPOPT.exe.
Maybe these questions are so simple ,but I really need your help.Thank you!
                                                  Gaoqiang