[Coin-ipopt] Non-convex continuous optimization problems

Pratim Vakish pratim_usc at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 09:06:07 EST 2007

Hello,I am solving non-convex continuous optimization problems using IPOPT.I have had the following messages, and have the following questions:1) EXIT: Restoration Failed!What deos it mean? What is the reason?2) EXIT: Maximal number of iterations reached: what is the default\ maximal number of iterations?3) Optimal solution found:How do you determine that the optimal solution has been found when theproblem is non-convex? What is the procedure/method used by IPOPT toeach this conclusion?
P.V.