[Coin-ipopt] Does the matlab interface support nested functions?

Zaiwen Wen zw2109 at columbia.edu
Tue Jul 10 16:16:19 EDT 2007

Dear Peter:

Thanks for the replying.  I have tried "global variables". They do work.

Nested functions are supported by matlab's optimization toolbox (at
least for version no later than matlab 7.0), for example, functions
like fminunc and fmincon.  According to my knowledge, fminunc and
fmincon use function handle to rather than strings for the arguments.
Maybe this is the key. But I don't know the detail.

--
Best Regards!
Zaiwen