[Coin-ipopt] IPOPT- FORTRAN-Cygwin Configuration Problem

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Mon Feb 26 17:07:08 EST 2007

Hi Vanesa,

The Fortran version is no longer supported, and I'm not going to make any
bug fixes.  It seems that the behavior of gcc changed somewhat on CYGWIN,
and he test fails.

However, here is a workaround for your problem:

After line 7173 in the configure script, insert the following line:

ac_cv_sizeof_int_p=4

(so that the one line above becomes line 7174).  With this, I was able to
run the configure script and compile Ipopt on my Cygwin box.

I hope this helps,

Andreas