[Coin-ipopt] Re:Coin-ipopt Digest, Vol 32, Issue 7

tongkewei tongkewei at 126.com
Tue Aug 28 01:27:40 EDT 2007

Yes, I use MS VC 2005 and Intel Visual Fortran 9.1 compile IPOPT, and Intel Fortran can seemlessly integrated into MS VC, you can just use Intel Fortran generate those Fortran BLAS,Lapack, HSL to be a lib, and just link them into your main function.Another way is use f2c to change all fortran files to c files, but I failed to do so.By the way, I also need a Windows Matlab mex dll of IPOPT, who can supply it?