[Coin-ipopt] Does anybody have the IPOPT compiled on MSVS 2003 or 2005 without cygwin on Windows?

Rohallah Tavakoli rohtav at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 01:10:07 EDT 2007

As i know, to compile IPopt with native windows compiler you needs Intel
Fortran, it is because of MSVC 2003 or 2005 can't couple with Visual Fortran
compiler (unlike MSVC 6). I suggest to download the trial version of Intel
Fortran (free for one-month) and compile library to generate required dlls
(prior to termination of free licence).

Hope this Help,   RT.