[Coin-ipopt] IPOPT-C

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Sat Sep 23 18:37:50 EDT 2006

Hi Rodrigo,

We have not implemented Arvind's modifications of Ipopt fpr MPECS in the
C++ version - it is only part of the Fortran version.

You can still download the Fortran version as tarball at

http://www.coin-or.org/Tarballs/Ipopt-Fortran/

In order to activate the MPEC modications (only available from AMPL), you
need to run the configure script with --enable-mpcc

I hope this helps,

Andreas