[Coin-ipopt] Example hs071_f.f

Carl Damon Laird claird at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon May 8 21:12:33 EDT 2006

I am not sure exactly what 25 and 4 represent in your question, but it is
my udnerstanding that DAT and IDAT are arrays that you can use for
whatever you wish. These represent "user data" that you may want passed
into your evaluation routines through IPOPT.

The hs071_f example does not use the values from these arrays in the
evaluation routines since they are not needed, but we include them in the
call to optimize as an example. Of course, in the code for your specific
problem you can set the values as you wish and then access the entries in
the evaluation routines.

I hope this helps, but if I have misunderstood your question, feel free to
submit to the list again.

Cheers,

Carl.