[Coin-ipopt] about the objective function

zwerhu zwerhu at graduate.shu.edu.cn
Sun Mar 12 22:57:43 EST 2006

Hi, allI want to ask about the entering of a certain objective function in using IPOPT. I am faced with the NLP problem in which the objective function doesn't have a certain or known form. In fact, I must get the objective function through another iteration which can be realized by a separated subroutine. So, I wonder whether this can be realized by IPOPT Matlab interface or otherwise, in the Fortran interface directly. Thanks a lot!            Best Regards,            W. Zhang