[Coin-ipopt] Subversion download problems....

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Thu Jun 22 10:12:05 EDT 2006

Hi Bill,

I already have the Ipopt development version set up to use the new system,
but I need to test it on different platforms before I want to make it the
new release.  Also, the documentation needs to be updated.  I have been
very busy with the COIN configuration rewrite and had to neglect the Ipopt
project a little bit :( but I'm trying to catch up now.  I'll try to do
the switch soon, hopefully before the end of the month.  (I gave up
promising dates...)

Cheers

Andreas