[Coin-ipopt] IPOPT / TAUCS integration

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Wed Jun 14 11:54:06 EDT 2006

Hi Graham,

As far as I know, there has been no new release of TAUCS with the
indefinite symmetric solver.  The Ipopt distribution includes some
interface to TAUCS, contributed by Yifan Hu from Wolfram, but it used an
inofficial release of TAUCS.  For a while, I haven't heard any updates on
this.

If you want to see what the status is, you might want to contact the
developers of TAUCS, see

http://www.tau.ac.il/~stoledo/taucs/

Cheers

Andreas