[Coin-ipopt] Problem with ipopt installation

Ignatenko, O. O.Ignatenko at CiTG.TUDelft.NL
Thu Jul 20 09:58:32 EDT 2006

Dear all,

i've just started to use the Ipopt. i have managed successfully install it following the instructions provided and using cygwin on my computer.
however when i tried the same sequence on my boss laptop, it kept giving an error.
It is going seemingly ok till i run make install, than  when it gets to "install in LinAlg" it enters the directory and complaints:
"./deps/IpBlas.Po:1:***multiple target patterns. Stop"
and than leaving the directory with error message :
"***[install-recursive] Error 1"

Could anybody, please, advise on it?
I really need help with it.

Kind regards,