[Coin-ipopt] minor release 3.2.1

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Fri Jul 14 14:28:20 EDT 2006

Hi,

1. I fixed a bug that lead to segmentation faults, particularly when the
limited-memory approximation was used (and the algorithm switched to the
restoration phase).  I think some users had problems with this, and
hopefully this fixes most of the issues.

The fixed code is already available via subversion, and tomorrow's tarball
will also contain the new version.

2. One thing that has recently changed on COIN is the URL to the
subversion repository, and I realized I never pointed this out.  The URL
now contains "projects.coin-or.org" (formerly www.coin-or.org), so that
the checkout command is

svn co https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/Ipopt/trunk Coin-Ipopt

If you have an svn working copy with the old URL, you can adapt the URL by
copying the following lines into a file, make that file executable, and
run it in the lowest directory of your checkout (lowest meaning closest to
root "/" :)

---- 8< ----------------------------
#!/bin/csh

foreach file (`find . -name entries`)
   sed -e 's/www.coin-or.org/projects.coin-or.org/' $file >bla
   mv -f bla $file
end

3. Some of you have used the (unstable!) development branch of Ipopt.
Today, the name has been changed from "branches/dev" to "branches/devel"
in conformance with the new COIN-OR naming policy.

Stay out of the heat...