[Coin-ipopt] an error during building the external HSL

Bruce hzzc1012 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 21:35:11 EST 2006

hello, everyone

I just followed the manual of IPOPT that I did the configuration and building under CYGWIN of WIN2000.
And the configuration is successful, the building of BLAS is also OK.
But I met the error when building HSL.
The error messsage I got is:

ma27ad.f:1:
   ^
Invalid first character at (^) [info -f g77 M LEX]
ma27ad.f:2:
   <HTML><HEAD>
   ^
Invalid first character at (^) [info -f g77 M LEX]
ma27ad.f:3:
   <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></HEAD>
   ^
Invalid first character at (^) [info -f g77 M LEX]
ma27ad.f:4:
   <BODY><PRE>* *******************************************************************
   ^
Invalid first character at (^) [info -f g77 M LEX]
ma27ad.f:2037:
   </PRE></BODY></HTML>
   ^
Invalid first character at (^) [info -f g77 M LEX]
make: *** [ma27ad.o] Error 1

I do lack knowledge in Fortran that I am not sure what is the matter with the building error.
Any of your suggestion will be helpful
thanks a lot!