[Coin-ipopt] (no subject)

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Thu Feb 2 17:19:14 EST 2006

Hi Jens,

If I understand your question correctly, you are asking what happens to
entires for the Hessian with the same values for IRNH and ICNH (e.g.,
IRNH(1)=1 ICNH(1)=10 and IRNH(4)=1 ICNH(4)=10).

In that case, the corresponding entry values (here HESS(1) and HESS(4))
are summed up.

This is also true for the new C++ version.

I hope this answers your question.

Cheers

Andreas