[Coin-ipopt] Segmentation fault

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Thu Dec 21 10:26:48 EST 2006

Hi Paul,

It is difficult to say what the problem is without more details -
release/3.2.3 works fine for me.

Please submit a ticket at https://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt; you will
need to "Register" to the Trac system first (the link in the upper right
corner), and then you will have a "new Ticket" tab in the top part.

Please include a description of the problem, information about your
operating system and compilers.  Also, once you have created the ticket,
you can "attach" a file to the ticket (please don't copy and paste it into
the comment or description box).  The file that I would need is

Ipopt/config.log

Please note that I need the one in the Ipopt subdirectory (there is also
one in the basic directory, but that has too little information).

Many thanks!

Andreas

PS: It seems that you registered to the mailing list with a different
email address than from where you sent this message - in that case I
have to approve each of your postings... ;)