[Coin-ipopt] Ipopt and CUTEr

Christopher Amato cjamato at acad.umass.edu
Wed Apr 19 11:45:02 EDT 2006

I am trying to use ipopt with CUTEr, but when I do, I get the following
output.  Everthing seemed to compile fine for both ipopt and CUTEr and I
am running on intel linux (CentOS) box.  Any ideas?

  Chris

 >sdipo HALL2
 Problem name: HALL2

 Double precision version will be formed.

 The objective function uses        1 linear group

 There are      252 linear equality constraints
 There are      120 nonlinear equality constraints

 There are      120 free variables
 There are      420 variables bounded only from below

/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/3.4.4/libfrtbegin.a(frtbegin.o)(.text+0x35):
In function `main':
: undefined reference to `MAIN__'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
/nfs/rbr/u2/camato/software/CUTEr/cuter/CUTEr.large.pc.lnx.g77/bin/ipomin:
Command not found.