[Coin-ipopt] IDE for IP-OPT

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Sun Apr 16 12:53:12 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have no experience with IDE.  However, if you want a graphical interface
for gdb, the tool 'ddd' for Linux (and also Cygwin I believe) might be
useful.  I have used a few times in the past, and it is quite nice (unless
you debug Fortran...).

http://www.gnu.org/software/ddd/

It is available as RPMs.