[Coin-ipopt] Fortran version of Ipopt in 64 bit

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Sat Apr 8 12:35:28 EDT 2006

Hi Danh,

It seems that you compiled the Ipopt library without the -xarch=v9b flag,
and that is probably be the reason why you have problems (the linker
complains that the Ipopt library does not contain the 64bit version).

If you don't want to use the compiler flags that "configure" picks for
you, you need to run configure with FFLAGS='My compiler flags' in the
command line (and make sure you are using compatible C compiler flags as
well, which you specify with CFLAGS).  After that, you need to run 'make
clean' and then 'make install'.

This will also cause to have the Makefile in the examples directory have
the chosen compiler flags in there.  If those are not the ones you want,
specify what you want in FFLAGS and CFLAGS for configure and reru the
compilation.

I hope this help,

Andreas