[Coin-ipopt] IPOPT+CUTEr can't work

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Wed Nov 9 15:21:14 EST 2005

Hi Lihong,

Please use the ipopt.liblist as it is create by 'make cuter' (should
contain basically your option 1).

Then, you need to edit the file $MYCUTER/bin/runpackage.  Look for the
definition of the variable BLAS.  Make sure that the line is

set BLAS=" "

and not

set BLAS="linpac.o"

This should get rid of your linking problems.

I don't know where the warning message regarding "evals_" comes from.
Maybe we are lucky and it doesn't matter.

Cheers

Andreas

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Lihong Zhang wrote:

> Hi Andreas and Dominique.
>
> First of all, I should thank you both very very much for your kind help!
>
> Here, I can find "lib" subdirectory under $IPOPT. "libipopt.a" is inside.
> However, in my installation, I can't find "libiptron.a". The following is
> all my *.a:

[...]