[Coin-ipopt] NLPAPI memory problem?

Matthew Guthaus mguthaus at eecs.umich.edu
Fri May 6 12:23:28 EDT 2005

This should probably go to the NLPAPI mailing list, but I do not see
one.

I have attached a small example that uses an equality constraint. If I
repeat the optimization in a loop while (properly, according to the
examples) freeing the memory, it appears that something gets corrupted.
Removing the equality constraint allows it to complete fine.

Am I making a mistake? Is this a problem in the NLPAPI?

Thanks,
Matt