[Coin-ipopt] Denver Informs Tutorial?

Carl Damon Laird claird at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed May 4 09:40:44 EDT 2005

Hello,

I have a couple of IPOPT tutorial presentations that I have given. At
INFORMS, I promised to post the presentations for everyone to see.

Sorry for the delay, I will try and get them posted before the end of this
week and send a message to the mailing list with the url.

Cheers,

Carl.

Carl D. Laird
Graduate Student, Chemical Engineering Dept,
Carnegie Mellon University